You can't take the sky from me
- Titus Mallorn Captain (NPC)
- A man with a simple goal: keep his ship flying and his crew safe.
- Titus is a solid leader who does right by his crew and acts as an honest (if not always fully legal) trader.
- He has no patience for people trying to trick him, and he’s sharp enough that few who try get away with it.
- It’s not clear what he spends his extra money on, but it is clear that he views the Aces and Eights as a sort of retirement, a way to adventure and see the Cluster. All attempts to get him to talk about his past invariably fail.
- Fairly cautious about taking risks, tries to avoid non-straightforward jobs.
- Tanya Cheng Executive Officer (NPC)
- Tanya hardly speaks, preferring instead to just get things done with a minimum of talk or fuss.
- She has a knack for getting things taken care of before anyone else even knew it needed to be done.
- Tanya also finds the time to quietly procure favored items for various crew members and perform other anonymous favors… all without saying anything about it.
- Pete Novikov Quartermaster (NPC)
- Spastic and possibly a bit autistic, but with a mind like a steel trap for organization and numbers.
- Knows where every nut, bolt, hammer, book, and gun on the ship is… and gets annoyed when they are out of place.